Mailchimp is looking for a Software Engineer in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft and maintain scalable, efficient code for the MailChimp application.
- Share expertise with development teammates through code reviews, office hours, Tech Talks, and other avenues.
- Produce mentorship for fellow team members.
- Research and propose new approaches to work, new tools, and new best practices for the team.
- Operate with design and engineering team members to build features from concept through implementation.
- Run independently with minimal supervision.
- Embrace and demonstrate our values: humility, creativity, and independence.
- Effective experience developing new and enhancing existing features as well as investigating and resolving defects.
- You help scope, estimate, and prioritize work.
- Be passionate about building great web applications and have a thirst for learning new ways to deliver great software products.
- Adhere to internal coding standards, development processes and design best practices.
- Able to ensure quality by performing thorough testing and leveraging peer reviews for your work and the work of others.