LyntonWeb is looking for a Software Sales Representative in Denver, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Qualify directly from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Communicate potential clients through phone and email outreach.
- Conduct assessment and qualification calls with prospects.
- Present live demos or pitch decks.
- Recognize client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Create long-term, trust-based relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Organize and schedule follow-up meetings with other team members responsible for identifying requirements and closing the opportunity.
- Keep up to date with changes to products, services, and pricing.
- Guage results based on your qualification rate to a sales qualified lead which is handed off to a senior team member.
- Effective work experience as a business development representative, sales account executive or similar role.
- Proficietn experience with multiple sales techniques.
- Expert knowledge of achieving sales quotas.
- Familiarity with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, HubSpot).
- Demonstarted understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Proven experience working remotely is a plus.
- Professional communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Ambition, goal-oriented for growth.
- Strong time management and productivity skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.