AspireIQ is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design comprehensive and actionable partnerships and alliances strategy to augment the product positioning and go-to-market ecosystem within AspireIQ.
- Forge new partnerships across the marketing technology stack as well as deepen relationships with existing key partners such as Facebook, Google, and Pinterest.
- Inform our product development roadmap by advocating for the most impactful integrations and technical partnerships to our internal stakeholders in engineering and product teams.
- Liaise the AspireIQ vision and value proposition to our partners and develop effective, personalized messaging for each.
- Cooperate with our sales and marketing teams to ensure productive engagement with partners, while achieving and exceeding engagement objectives.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in strategic partnerships, business development, or B2B sales.
- Expert knowledge of building mutually beneficial, critical path partnerships with external stakeholders.
- Solid customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of global social media platforms & trends, marketing technology, and related industries.
- Effective experience in marketing technology.
- Ability to work in complex technology solution environments, and drive deep relationships with all stakeholders to deliver results.