Spredfast+Lithium is looking for a Technical Account Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Be the named technical contact for our marquee and strategic customers that have elected for our Premium support services.
- Create a trust relationship with experienced resources to ensure successful long-term engagement with Khoros, driving their adoption, comprehension, and utilization of our product suite.
- Facilitate and lead actions with internal teams while maintaining consistent communication with customers as we move their cases toward resolution.
- Prepare and deliver operational metrics reporting as part of ongoing status reviews to provide customers with a holistic view of their current and past cases.
- Operate with product management, engineering, sales, professional services, customer success and other teams to ensure customer loyalty and long term usage of the platform.
- Associate in issue triage and, through your product expertise, assist in resolving customer reported defects and questions. You will perform advanced troubleshooting and log analysis as you collaborate with customers to develop solutions and answer inquiries.
- Sustain our 97%+ customer satisfaction rating by providing phenomenal, personalized support to our great customers.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer and/or technical support roles, ideally with a focus on web applications and Enterprise Software Solutions.
- Effective experience working with customers, managing relationships and setting customer expectations.
- Expert knowledge of Relational databases (Oracle, MySQL).
- Deep knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, etc.).
- Proficient experience in Lucene query syntax and Regular Expressions.