Groupon is looking for a Technical SEO Specialist in Seattle, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Accountable for leading technical website audits to identify bugs, errors and optimizations needed to improve SEO performance
- Oversee the SEO health of groupon.com using data from Web Logs, GSC, DeepCrawl, Lighthouse & internal Groupon tools
- Draft detailed bug stories, supporting documentation and collaborating with other teams to get these fixes prioritized
- Responsible for prioritizing, progressing & fixing SEO related bugs/errors and presenting weekly status updates.
- Assure crawlers can access all pages on groupon.com with ease, by using data from weblogs to make data-driven decisions.
- Cooperate with internal teams to educate on technical SEO best practice to reduce recurring errors and ensuring SEO is always top of the list for these teams.
- Produce quality assurance for other teams to ensure fixes/changes meet the requirements for SEO prior & post-launch.
- Recognize new opportunities or technical gaps to ensure we are always utilizing current SEO best practices.
- Document status of all bugs, errors & optimizations and the improvements to organic ranking and traffic for groupon.com.
- Minimum 3 years experience with a background in technical SEO.
- Expert knowledge of SEO best practices, Google quality guidelines and search engine criteria/algorithms.
- Effective experience conducting large scale technical audits for enterprise-level companies.
- Proven track record in quantitative analysis and communicating the results of the analysis.
- Familiarity with crawling tools (DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, etc.).
- Proficient experience analyzing server logs to spot errors or bugs impacting crawlability.
- Deep knowledge of SQL/Hive.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.