RBBi is looking for a UI Designer in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Collect and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the UX research team.
- Show design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Plan graphics user interface elements, such as menus, tabs and widgets.
- Improve UI mockups and prototypes, clearly illustrating how sites should function and look.
- Devise original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Perform layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Effective experience of working with agile teams ideally within an agency/consulting environment.
- Proficient experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards or user flows.
- Strong work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Expert knowledge of creative tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Sound communication skills with the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.