MindGeek is looking for a UI/UX Designer in Montréal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with product managers and engineers to gather and evaluate user requirements to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Show design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design original graphics designs (e.g. images, sketches, tables…) and user interface elements (e.g. menus, tabs, widgets, page navigation buttons, search fields…).
- Provide high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Design tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Improve UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Recognize and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Perform layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, computer science or relevant field.
- Effective experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Proficient experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Expert knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Proven track record in utilizing Balsamiq and/or Axure.
- Deep knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Solid communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.