Coinsquare is looking for a User Interface Designer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate in concert with the team to finalize design decisions for web and mobile applications.
- Improve expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team.
- Act and coordinate with engineering to create complete solutions.
- Design user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes as necessary to evaluate and define user experiences.
- Develop design guidelines, UI best practices and standards throughout our website and products.
- Cooperate well with people while improving processes continue to gain efficiency, remove obstacles, and simplify problems contributing to the refinement and advancement of the product and UX.
- Create out user flows, journeys, mapping, wireframes and clickable prototypes using research provided and team collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design, Interaction Design, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience within the field of User Experience and Interaction Design.
- Effective experience with web-based products, comfortable with technology.
- Expert knowledge of common concepts and best practices in interaction design.
- A solid sense of visual design, including typography, color theory, design libraries and grid systems.
- Ability to create user interfaces using Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision, or other wireframing tools.