Hootsuite is looking for a UX Designer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and maintain a deep understanding of Hootsuite’s business objectives, customers, product portfolio, and competition – by conducting or participating in relevant user research, competitive analysis, and other design thinking activities.
- Create a close and collaborative relationship with your agile squad: your product manager, product design lead, and software developers, to define and achieve product objectives, creative approaches and deliverables.
- Promote and deliver high level and detailed storyboards, concept diagrams, user interface sketches, mockups, prototypes, and detailed design specifications to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts and solutions.
- Maintain your development team as they deliver products that implement your designs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a strong UX team member, tackling complex design challenges and transforming them into simple, intuitive solutions.
- A solid portfolio comprised of projects which demonstrate creative, and user-centered design solutions to complex problems.
- Familiarity with responsive, cross-browser, and web app design using agile and iterative design processes.
- Clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding.
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Decision Making: consistently chooses the best course of action (from a number of alternatives) to address business problems and/or opportunities.
- Ability to conduct or participate in a wide range of UX design activities such as user research, brainstorming, concept design, detailed design, rapid prototyping, and usability testing.