Luminary is looking for a UX Director in Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Provide and deliver exceptional quality strategic advisory and user experience solutions as briefed by clients, Producers, Account Managers and Management.
- Generate quality work that creates an opportunity for new clients.
- Produce work that is recognized by our peers as of the highest quality (e.g. awards, positive feedback, UX designers wanting to work with us, etc.)
- Present work that defines best practice in our industry.
- Offer advice and work that can be effectively and efficiently implemented.
- Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a user experience advisor to both account leads (internal) and clients (external).
- Run high-level discussions on the role of user experience within clients’ businesses.
- Promote strong working relationships with clients, that are proactive and contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Recognize opportunities for a client’s business and grow ideas for improved customer experience.
- Be a catalyst for change by acting as project sponsor for areas that the senior management team identifies as in need of improvement.
- Cooperate with and provide support to members of the Account Management and Production teams.
- Produce and deliver training and educational material for induction and ongoing education purposes across the agency.
- Serve with all teams to develop integrated solutions and improve/expand the services Luminary provides to clients.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital, user experience, and/or design roles.
- Previous exposure to agile and waterfall delivery models.
- A moderate to a high degree of technical knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid customer service and support skills.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, and maintain a positive attitude.
- An ability to work autonomously and take responsibility.