ACRONYM is looking for a Vice President of Marketing in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Brand messaging including new brand identity implementation, brand and product packaging and advertising, promotional content and collateral development.
- Head brainstorms ideating programming concepts for branded editorial programs and initiatives.
- Lead public and media relations including management of the website and social media accounts.
- Produce market forecasts and reports by directing competitive market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market, competitive and consumer data and insight.
- Expertise in translating business goals and strategies into actionable and measurable marketing and communication campaigns.
- Ideate, develop and maintain stellar sales collateral which clearly communicates program opportunities and marketing strategy.
- Keep on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities.
- MBA or Master’s preferred .
- Minimum of 7 years of marketing experience required.
- Effective B2C and B2B marketing experience required.
- Proficient experience working in advertising, media, PR, Ad-tech or digital marketing agency is required.
- Sound project management skills.
- Outstanding communications skills (i.e. presentation; conflict negotiation; email).
- Supervisory and leadership skills required.
- Strong writing and communication capabilities.
- Able to develop collateral that best showcases our services, technology and value propositions.