White Rhino is looking for a Visual & interactive designer in Massachusetts, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with White Rhino’s account, creative and technical teams to develop smart, well-crafted work that takes a user first approach in solving business problems.
- Collude with White Rhino’s technical team in the execution of digital and experiential work, including web builds, data visualization, app design and cutting edge digital experiences (i.e. virtual reality).
- Perform work that spans from campaign concepts to website redesigns, visual identity and custom experiences (both digital and physical).
- Interpret high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, functional, user interfaces.
- Produce your work with confidence to internal and external teams.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant graphic design experience – agency experience a plus.
- Effective architecting user experiences and designing interfaces for large-scale websites, microsites, apps and cutting edge digital experiences.
- Proven track record in creative brand storytelling across a range of media.
- Deep knowledge of common graphics and web design tools including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proficient experience using UXPin, InVision and Sketch a plus.
- Expert knowledge of the most current digital design trends, best practices and technology.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty with anything that comes your way, from complex interactive design projects to quick-turn infographics and PowerPoint decks.
- Self-starter with meticulous attention to detail, an organized nature, and the ability to adapt and react to change.
- A desire to push the boundaries of design and technology to create custom, future-forward work.