Socialfix Media is looking for a Web Project Manager in New Jersey, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Interact with clients in a professional and business-like manner.
- Understand different marketing strategies and business goals for web design practices to produce best-results.
- Be able to interact with individuals on multiple teams – web design and web development.
- Create relationships with clients & vendors.
- Lead multiple deadlines and client expectations.
- Understand and gather business requirements.
- Think through the impacts of each business goal and implement those initiatives.
- Must be able to work onsite in Clinton or travel to NYC Locations.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Effective experience with wireframes & web design.
- Work well under pressure.
- Adaptable to changing duties.
- Ability to excel at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Outgoing, helpful, conscientious and reliable.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to identify client needs and effectively provide solutions.
- Extremely driven, motivated by winning for the team.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, web development, business administration or related field.
- Solid client relationship skills.
- Comfortable talking on the phone to clients.
- Proven effectiveness in organizing and managing multiple projects.