Socialfix Media is looking for a Website Designer & Graphic Artist in New Jersey, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design graphics, websites, infographics, marketing materials, and other visual assets.
- Create engaging content that Socialfix and our clients can be proud of.
- Keep on top of the latest design trends so that we are always on the cutting edge.
- Research competitors and industry standards for clients.
- Aid with marketing campaigns and projects on a daily basis.
- Cooperate with project managers, social media and video teams, and other team members to ensure that we are running a smooth ship for our clients.
- Make our potential clients feel loved, listened to, and happy to work with us.
- Recommend new ideas to project managers that will keep our clients at the forefront of their industries instead of behind the times.
- Be friendly, intelligent, informed and always focused on what our potential clients need.
- Help our potential clients reach their goals by utilizing top-notch designs.
- Have a great eye for modern functional web design that produces results.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the business.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop CC.
- Effective experience with Adobe Illustrator CC.
- Proficient experience with Adobe InDesign CC.
- Google Analytics.
- Heat Mapping Software (ie. HotJar or Crazy Egg).
- Extremely organized and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Curious, quick to learn, and receptive to constructive criticism.
- Methodical, accurate, and determined.
- Must be proactive.
- Ambitious and driven for yourself, Socialfix, and the clients.
- Positive energy and have a pleasant phone manner.