Socialfix Media is looking for a WordPress Developer in New Jersey, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Support the Sr. Website Project Manager on day-to-day activities involving developing websites on WordPress.
- Create and implement new features and functionality.
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture.
- Assure high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Aid formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with WordPress
- Solid understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Effective experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Proficient experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Expert knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, BitBucket, etc.
- Deep knowledge of PHP back-end development.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.