D1Zi is looking for a WORDPRESS / PHP DEVELOPER in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Designing and implementing new or existing web applications and sites.
- Designing and implementing new or existing themes and plugins for WordPress CMS.
- Assessing client requirements and develop site architecture and technical design specifications.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Assisting with maintenance of LINUX servers (web, database, backup) and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Strong knowledge and experience with PHP backend development.
- Experience building user interfaces for responsive websites and web applications.
- Skilled in working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Collaborative attitude, with ability to excel in a team environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new tasks and systems, flexible in skills and attitude.
- Goal orientation with a drive to exceed expectations.
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively.