ClickMeter was founded in 2012 as a byproduct of an experienced web-marketing firm. The ClickMeter System was originally a web tool designed to address the requirements of its agency to precisely count and track the web-marketing actions ClickMeter performed for its clients.
The system developed rapidly and emerged as one of the most widely applied software solutions in its agency to gather, analyze, and share data for and with its clients. A few years after the development of the first ClickMeter system, ClickMeter decided to go live with a service that can be helpful to everyone associated in web-marketing activities.
- No codes or deep technical knowledge are needed for setting up and operating the platform. This means that anyone can use the tools included with ease to observe and understand their marketing efforts.
- With ClickMeter, agencies, advertisers, affiliates, and publishers alike can observe campaigns and see how well they are doing compared to each other.
- ClickMeter uses certain measures that assure only legal clicks are recorded and monetized.
- ClickMeter understands that agencies and marketers need to present their customers with the most updated information. That is why the platform provides them real-time data that they can share instantly through private or public modes.
- For users that want to extend the use of ClickMeter, they can do so by utilizing developer tools like API. These apparatuses allow them to connect the platform to their favorite systems to facilitate the smooth flow of information from one solution to the other.
Services & Features:
- Countdown links.
- Link cloaking.
- IP rotation.
- Referral Wiping.
- Branded tracking links.
- Maximum redirect reliability.
- Bulk link creation/import.
- View and click tracking.
- Conversions tracking.
- Split (A/B) test.
- UE Privacy.
- Google Analytics UTM.
- Dashboard KPIs.
- Trend reports.
- Fast sharing.
- Integration & Development.
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.