Keyword Planner is a free Google Ads tool that helps advertisers determine what level of traffic can potentially be obtained with a certain budget and a certain campaign.
You can use Keyword Planner to search for keywords and see how a list of keywords might perform. Keyword Planner can also help you choose competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns.
The Keyword Planner can only be used with a valid AdWords account. Alongside use for Search Engine Advertising (or SEA) the tool also helps copywriters and SEOs with keyword research.
- You can search for keywords based on terms that are relevant to your product or service, website, or landing page.
- Use statistics like search volume to help you decide which keywords to use for a new or existing campaign.
- Forecasts, like predicted clicks and estimated conversions, can give you an idea of how a list of keywords might perform for a given bid and budget
- You can use it to spy and swipe your competitor’s keywords
- Create AdWords campaigns easily
- Narrow your results based on geographic location, language, and date ranges.
- Filter results by average monthly searches, competition level, organic impressions, ad impressions, suggested bids, and organic average position.
Services & Features:
- Discover new keywords
- Research keywords
- Get bid estimates
- Make your plan
- View keyword forecasts
- Keyword Planner is a free Google Ads tool.