Optimize 360 is one of Google Marketing Platform Ad Management tools that allows all marketers, advertisers, brands, and businesses to test different variations of their website and then tailor it to deliver a personalized experience that works for each customer and for their business.
- Optimize 360 is natively integrated with Analytics 360, so you can use Analytics 360 reporting to quickly understand where to improve your site, and Optimize 360 to test your changes.
- Easily run tests — including A/B, multivariate, and redirect tests — on your website content to learn what works best.
- One size never fits all. Customize your website experience to suit each type of audience.
- Make changes to your site easily and quickly, driving better results in minutes.
- Create custom landing pages for your Google Ads campaigns and convert more visitors into customers.
Features & Services:
- Experiment Types:
-A/B or A/B/n Tests
-Additional Simultaneous Experiments (Optimize 360 Only)
- Visual Editor:
-Responsive Visual Editor
-Sophisticated Code Editing
-Advanced Client-Side Signals
-Analytics Audiences (Optimize 360 Only)
- Experiment Management:
- Objective Types:
-Google Analytics Goals
-Upgraded Experiment Objectives (Optimize 360 Only)
-Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
The Google Company does not provide the pricing listing of its products; if you need to try and access Optimize 360, you should talk to Google’s sales.