Wrike was founded in 2006 by Andrew Filev. The Wrike project management software is a Software-as-a-service product that enables its users to manage and track projects, deadlines, schedules, and other workflow processes.
Moreover, Wrike allows users to collaborate with one another. In 2016, it was used by over 12,000 companies.
Benefits of Using Wrike:
- Transform the way your teams work
- Get real-time updates and see potential roadblocks before they happen.
- Create campaigns that make lasting impressions
- Tailored to your needs, not the other way around
- Work in real-time across your entire org
- Connect your essential business tools to Wrike and make it your project control center.
- Take advantage of Wrike’s industry-leading security
The Top Features of Wrike:
- Integrate with the tools you already use
- Get End-to-End visibility
- Collaborate across teams
- Work your way
- Professional: $9.80/month
- Business: $24.80/month
- Enterprise: Contact them for more information
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.