MAD/Fest London 2019, is the UK’s best event for brand decision-makers and considered the largest adtech, martech & tech disruption festival in the world.
Last year’s MAD//Fest London launch event was awarded ‘Best Networking Event’ at the UK Conference Awards that featuring international leaders from the events industry.
MAD//Fest combines cutting-edge content, immersive environments + thousands of brands to meet 1to1 via its app to create a truly unique event experience.
MAD/Fest London 2019 will attend by a crew of marketers, start-ups, disruptors, tech types and media folk, and also the people who come together to fix industry issues, pitch visionary ideas and hack innovative solutions to brand challenges where, 75% of its 2000+ attendees are in the marketplace for madtech solutions.
MAD/Fest London 2019 will take place on 13-14 November at the Old Truman Brewery, London, UK.
The best marketing festival in London [MAD/Fest London 2019]
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Fix it: Hear the world’s top brand, agency, media and tech leaders fix today’s challenges in 20 minutes.
- Pitch it: Discover visionary ideas to transform the future of marketing and advertising.
- Hack it: Join live brand challenges, start-up pitches and hack innovative solutions.
Why You Should Attend:
- MAD/Fest London 2019 will include 4,000+ attendees and 1000+ brands and several experiential concepts that will bring the latest tech innovations to life.
- MAD/Fest London 2019 let you put your brand in the shop window as the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers hunt the latest marketing and advertising innovations.
- This best event also gives you an amazing app to secure leads and three simple, cost-effective options to make sure you’re seen by the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers
- MAD/Fest London 2019 will serve up a program of amazing speakers, curated content and targeted networking in an inspiring and entertaining space.
- Early Bird 2 Networker Pass: £2,495.00 +£162.67 Fee +£531.53 VAT
- Networker Pass: £2,995.00 +£195.17 Fee +£638.03 VAT
Follow up the Open Mobile & Digital Experience Summit 2019 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in the USA during 2019 & 2020 HERE