Using content marketing in organizations is booming year over year, with 91% of organizations already use content marketing to market products, services, or support to prospects or existing customers. However, only 12% of those organizations believed they were extremely or very successful in their content marketing efforts.
What about you? Do you find content marketing effective? This guide will teach you how to get started with content marketing and how to build an effective content marketing strategy in a clear and simple 10 steps.
Content of “A 10-Step Guide for Content Marketing Plan”:
- Step 01: Set Goals and Objectives
- Step 02: Plan Your Budget
- Step 03: Research the Market
- Step 04: Know Your Target Audiences
- Step 05: Assess Existing Content
- Step 06: Benchmark the Competition
- Step 07: Fine-Tune Your Messages, Themes, and Topics
- Step 08: Identify Your Channels and Tactics
- Step 09: Settle on Your Process, Team, and Tools
- Step 10: Establish Measurement and Reporting Guidelines
Content-Driven Marketing (Content Marketing Should Be Integrated Into All Marketing Tactics)
Number of Pages: