Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is a structured approach to developing and implementing highly customized sales and marketing campaigns for single accounts, prospects, or partnerships. By treating each client as a market of one, you can broaden and deepen your relationships with individuals at key accounts as well as increase awareness and demand for your services and solutions.
Measurement Best Practices:
- Make sure your media agency designates a key to tie together data across multiple reporting platforms.
- Determine which KPIs map back to your company’s overall business goals.
- your media agency will determine proxy metrics that correspond with future sales to measure performance in the short-term.
- Determine a reporting cadence with your media agency that will allow you to adjust your spending or goals or to refine your account list.
A Figure Shows The Tech Stack That Can Addresses Your Goals and Can Easily Be Scaled.
The Contents of “The B-to-B Marketer’s Guide to the New Age of Account-Based Marketing, 2019” Guide:
- Step 1: Determine your target.
- Step 2: Be very clear about your goals.
- Step 3: Determine your messaging & media.
- Step 4: Determine how you’ll activate.
- Step 5: Determine how you’ll measure.
- Step 6: Address potential roadblocks.
Number of Pages: