In today’s digital marketing era, without advertising your products/services online, it is almost impossible to gain more customers and grow your business.
As marketing budgets expand, brands face a dilemma: should they hire an in-house team that is completely embedded in their business, or partner with an agency who specializes in their essential marketing channels?
For medium-sized businesses, the numbers are tricky and the dilemma is bigger: can a small in-house team handle a modest budget spread over the complex marketing landscape and is it worth the cost of the team itself?
In this whitepaper, 3Q Digital dug deeper into today’s digital marketing landscape to help you understand its potential for transformative business growth — or for under-performing spend. In addition, the whitepaper covers the financial considerations that businesses often overlook in calculating their most efficient means of managing their digital marketing.
Download the 3Q Digital’s whitepaper to learn more about:
- What are the media channels and the marketing disciplines that can unlock the full potential within them?
- What are the benefits of working with digital marketing agencies?
- How to find the right agency partner?
A Special Focus on What an Agency Offers That In-House Marketing Team Doesn’t:
- Expertise across all paid media forms with in-depth knowledge of each platform.
- Agencies often find out about any marketing changes first and quickly disseminate findings from person to person and team to team.
- A short learning curve when investing in a new platform; someone on the team will have expertise.
- Partnerships with platforms to get information about upcoming changes and early access to betas.
- Preferred pricing and better customer service.
What’s in “The Hidden Cost Savings of Working with an Agency” Whitepaper:
- The Digital Marketing Landscape
- Paid Media & SEO
- Paid Media & SEO, continued
- Creative Informed by a Deep Customer Understanding
- Critical Financial Considerations
Number of Pages: