IdeaNest is looking for an E-Commerce Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage and launch product listings for various retail brands and sales channels.
- Create, implement and oversee customer email strategies for both general marketing campaigns and email automation.
- Increase social influence of our brands by managing various social media accounts by planning and scheduling engaging content.
- Cooperate with a creative team as well as various social media influencers, photographers and external marketing agencies to curate marketing or on-site content.
- Execute effective marketing automation campaigns via (push, SMS and Facebook messaging).
- Manage customer review software to create trust and identify customer satisfaction solutions.
- Improve on-site user experience and conversion rate, including promotions, site enhancements and functionality.
- Keep ongoing reports of KPIs for traffic, marketing and sales performance using (Google Analytics and various other tools).
- At least 1 year of working experience in the same role.
- Proficient experience with the website a CMS, preferably an e-commerce platform such as (Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento and Big Commerce).
- Effective working knowledge of marketing automation or CRM tools such as (Hubspot, Marketo and Salesforce/Pardot).
- Extensive understanding of enterprise email marketing platforms such as (Klaviyo, MailChimp and Emma).
- Basic experience with (HTML/CSS).
- Strong working skills in using (MS Office).
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
Idea Nest is an e-commerce retail company believes that the things people buy are an extension of what they are. Through social influence and great design, their brands sell high-quality products that appeal to curated interests.