CMD is looking for a Senior Writer in Portland, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the creative and account teams to develop copy that is on strategy and reflects the brand personality.
- Provide and conduct SME interviews that result in clear and concise summary documents.
- Draft in a wide variety of styles that correspond to the client’s needs and achieve the project goals.
- Provide a broad range of deliverables including solution briefs, product briefs, business briefs, white papers, video animations, gold decks and 30-3-30s, and messaging docs.
- Show a vast knowledge of the tech industry, understanding what terms and jargon (like AI, IoT, vPro, and HPC) represent, and effectively communicate the who, what, why, and how in commonsense language.
- Be savvy with all things digital and understand SEO.
- Adhere to project budgets and time constraints.
- Be a strategic thinker, deep researcher, and very good storyteller.
- Lead multiple projects at one time.
- Liaise and thrive under pressure.
- Four-year degree and a minimum of five years of experience.
- Samples of work relevant to the tech sector.
- Effective experience participating in meetings and the ability to defend existing or potential messaging directions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to think on your feet and make quick decisions.