AdParlor is looking for an Account Manager in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Own the success of the campaigns you manage, working as part of the account team to ensure a top-notch client experience.
- Work as both a friend and business partner to some seriously cool brands.
- Operate as a trusted partner to develop and own relationships with day-to-day contacts.
- Improve a thorough understanding of the day-to-day business and communicate this on weekly calls and daily emails.
- Anticipate problems and provide proactive solutions; provide ad hoc reporting; troubleshoot day-to-day issues.
- Support strong relationships with client-side senior level staff.
- Cooperate with the campaign management team to lead business reviews as needed.
- Collect feedback and act upon it as necessary; think creatively and strategically.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their media buying KPIs and develop/recommend tactical strategies to achieve these goals.
- Help in identifying which media platform(s) and media ad units will best suit client goals and key performance indicators.
- Communicate with any key stakeholders to inform creative recommendations; develop a clear and concise plan which establishes target audiences, flight dates, creative requirements, budgets, and success measurement.
- Improve thought leadership in an account of growth opportunities.
- Collude with the campaign management team to develop testing agendas.
- Develop and present programs that will help partners achieve their objectives (but often blow them out of the water!).
- Keep on top of all best practices for ad creation and targeting.
- Report clients on the latest product and industry updates and strengthen client product knowledge.
- Understood the competition and ever-changing client goals within the social advertising industry.
- Organize with internal teams to grow what is working, inform improvements, and support various needs including marketing, creative, finance, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the online advertising industry.
- Solid account management experience with an emphasis on analytics and problem-solving.
- Effective experience working with social advertising (Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.).
- Strong skills in Excel, but Word and PowerPoint are important as well.
- Passion for technology: excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real-world challenges.
- Able to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.