BAM Strategy is looking for an Account Supervisor in Montréal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead multiple projects, assess priorities and ensure timely execution of all ongoing projects.
- Improve and prepare briefings, schedules, meeting minutes, follow-up documents and present to internal and external teams.
- Accountable for the development and management of project schedules and budgets.
- Assure quality at all stages of project execution.
- Evaluate and resolve issues that may arise during the execution of projects by providing creative and business solutions.
- Operate in collaboration with other departments, including finance, creative and strategy.
- Organize and manage third-party logistics (media companies, public relations resources, etc.).
- Create strong relationships with clients by ensuring regular contact and attending client meetings.
- Recognize and develop business opportunities with existing customers.
- Be on the lookout for new trends and have a thorough knowledge of the ever-evolving market.
- University degree (preferably in communication, marketing or advertising).
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
- Demonstarted understanding of agency processes, including creative development and production.
- Effective experience in production for print, digital and TV an asset.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Deep knowledge of social media and digital best practices.
- Willingness to participate and learn tasks outside of core job description.
- Occasional travel required.
- Great attention to detail and ability to follow procedures.
- Adaptability, flexibility and effective skills in interpersonal relationships.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Great sense of responsibility and priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stress.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.