Supply is looking for an Advertising Account Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform thorough presentations, ensuring information is presented in a client-friendly, digestible format that conveys the key takeaways and insights.
- Manage to the KPI within budgets to drive results and clearly articulates successes.
- Act as a business consultant solving clients’ business-level problems, sometimes beyond media.
- Cooperate with media team to analyze, select and provide well thought out recommendations on plans and campaigns.
- Support with the management, coordination and placement of traditional media buys.
- Coordinate with creative partner agencies, foster the relationship and ensure creative will complement media plan to deliver results.
- Minimum 6 years of proven account management experience (digital media planning or integrated media planning).
- Extensive working knowledge of at least one media software such as (DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), DoubleClick Search, STRATA and SQAD).
- Effective understanding of dealing with (Adwords, Google Analytics and trends).
- Deep experience with the online site and campaign reporting metrics.
- Proficient digital media experience preferable with (programmatic, social or search).
- Expert knowledge of shaping and developing media strategy by crafting accurate, creative and dependable, well thought out media plans.
- Excellent working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Basic mathematical skills, with an appreciation for quantitative results.
- Ability to transform business numbers into actionable plans.
- Strong strategic thinker and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage a variety of concurrent projects independently.
Supply is a leading media technology company delivering results by activating customer data through advertising technology, marketing services and advanced analytics across all consumer touch points to drive sales and maximize ROI.