SnapApp is looking for an Associate Product Manager in Massachusetts, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- The main point of contact when issues are escalated to Product with an eagerness to troubleshoot when issues escalate.
- Train CS on new/updated features or products.
- Stay CS informed of the product roadmap.
- Make sure feedback makes it to Product in a useful and consistent format.
- Aid in, and eventually own, product development projects from conception to launch.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis.
- Organize recruiting and scheduling clients for feedback and usability testing calls.
- Initiate and monitor our quality tests for each new release.
- Support PMs in updating and writing new tests.
- Minimum 1- year total experience in a customer facing, product, or marketing role within a SaaS vendor.
- Results oriented, energetic self-starter, successful at building relationships, and a track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Solid attention to detail, and analytical skills and unsurpassed follow-through.
- Strong communication skills, a desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment.