Atypon Systems is looking for a Back-end Developer in Amman, Jordan. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with backend APIs and components.
- Handle bugs efficiently and effectively.
- Select solid approach and software engineering design principles to create well-designed, reusable code for technical solutions, develop clean and well-constructed code.
- Follow to acceptance criteria, follows the team and organizational standards in code style, unit testing, source control processes, code reviews, participates in standards evolution.
- Manage design and code reviews.
- Cooperate with senior architects and team leads.
- Develop the code, performs continuous refactoring and manages technical debt.
- Draft quality code, primarily in Java.
- Interested in working with people from different regions, countries and time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Familiarity with XML related technologies (XML, XSLT and XPath).
- Demonstrated grasp of software design patterns and effective development methodologies.
- Proven experience with software engineering practices and methodologies.
- Expert knowledge of mobile web development.
- Deep experience in Java programming.
- Wide understanding and working knowledge of Java frameworks especially Spring and Spring MVC.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to perform well under stress.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Great attention to details.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- High ability to solve problems effectively.
About Atypon Systems:
Atypon develops software essential to the success of online publishers. The company’s user-oriented approach to product development gives publishers automated and easy-to-use tools for presenting, marketing, and selling their content.