TebCan is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including (SEO/SEM, AdWords, Display Advertising, Social Media and email campaigns).
- Develop and execute company digital marketing strategy.
- Lead and manage digital marketing staff department.
- Cooperate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Design, build and maintain company social media presence.
- Measure, evaluate and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Identify trends, insights and optimize spend and performance based on these insights.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, marketing or a relevant field.
- At least 7 years of proven experience in a leading digital marketing role.
- Proficient working knowledge of (SEO, AdWords, Affiliate, social media and influencers).
- Advanced experience with website analytics tools such as (Google Analytics).
- Strong working skills in using (MS Office).
- Superior strategic thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English and Arabic languages.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, information and tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
TebCan enables patients to reach quality healthcare locally or remotely, share their medical history with their healthcare professionals, rate and review their healthcare service experience and accumulate a medical history similarly it enables healthcare professionals to make a more informed diagnosis based on the availability of patient healthcare information.