Nielsen is looking for a Content Editor in Amman, Jordan. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Track the editorial strategy and global content standard to enhance our music and artist data.
- Interest about reports and worklists to correct or enhance our entertainment data and add value to our overall data set.
- Apply quality standard in terms of coverage of necessary descriptors.
- Produce feedback on Editorial tools improvement and collaborate with the worldwide editorial team to speed up the creation and enhancement of our data.
- Bachelor’s degree in a humanities discipline (language, film, fine art and journalism).
- Deep knowledge of Arabic-language music for Egypt and the greater Middle East market.
- Expert understanding of genres and artists within Egyptian and Middle Eastern popular and traditional music.
- proven track record in editing mainstream entertainment publications, and/or worked with entertainment metadata in the past for a label, content creator, streaming service, radio station or other music metadata related organization.
- Effective experience working for international companies and satellite offices.
- Fluent, native speaker and writer of Arabic.
- Strong in written and spoken English for business communications.
- Solid attention to detail, always on point for quality and accuracy and strong on delivering on time under intense time pressure.
- The ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced (nimble) environment.
- Ability to work alternative hours around critical deliverables for our customers or for supporting our new product offerings.
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers watch and buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content (video, audio and text ) is consumed.