Stickyeyes is looking for a Business Development Executive in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce meetings with prospective clients by developing relationships with key decision makers.
- Utilize your initiative (as well as our proprietary in-house lead generation tools) to source new opportunities.
- Play a key role in the creation and implementation of Stickyeyes’ ongoing sales strategy.
- Estimate client needs for digital marketing services.
- Data building – mapping target organizations for specific marketing projects.
- Operate with sales and marketing teams to create bespoke contact plans for target organizations.
- Design sales content and collateral in line with the identified contact plan.
- Daily use of our CRM system (Hubspot).
- Collaborate effectively with all other teams involved in the business development process.
- Report outbound activities.
- Improve and maintain knowledge of competition and industry trends.
- Tenacity and resilience – you’ll relish the challenge of tracking down people that are difficult to get hold of and closing meetings with them.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a “roll up your sleeves” initiative to get the job done.
- A confident self-starter with a demonstrable passion for digital who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.