KPI Digital is looking for a Business Development Executive in Ontario, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Work as a strategic member of KPI’s sales team, continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities with enterprise and mid-market organizational leaders.
- Perform outbound calls to determine interest in KPI Digital’s service and software offerings.
- Manage or support the sales team to move prospects through the sales cycle from initial prep research, to quote/proposal development and close.
- Recognize the importance of tracking activity, sales progress, and opportunity details in our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) in order to better understand the big picture of how you are doing against goals (not quotas).
- Infiltrate (land & expand) an account within multiple lines of business (finance, marketing, analytics, contact center, IT, etc.) at the mid or senior executive level.
- Take advantage of great training and education (including IBM courses) to help with your individual growth.
- Post-secondary education in business or commerce.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in software or marketing technology.
- Expert working knowledge of IBM Business Analytics Suite preferred (other enterprise level sales within data analytics software is acceptable).
- Deep working knowledge of IBM Watson Marketing Suite preferred (other enterprise level sales within data analytics software is acceptable).
- Effective enterprise account experience should be highlighted.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Proficiency in other languages is a benefit.