Tinder Point is looking for a Business Development Manager in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce new business contracts from marketing and managing directors.
- Perform telemarketing to generate digital marketing leads and opportunities.
- Educate prospects on digital marketing to manage their expectations
- Draft sales proposals and present them to prospects.
- Provide and enhance sales collateral as required
- Own tenders and RFIs that may lead to new business.
- Present at events to represent the company and source leads.
- Support internal systems, ensuring they are kept up-to-date with the latest sales activity.
- Effective experience in business development, achieving ambitious revenue targets.
- At least 4 years experience operating in a business development role.
- Strong experience in selling services to users of Hubspot or similar.
- Proficient experience of working in a similar role for a digital and marketing agency.
- Familiarity with social selling.
- Attention to detail.
- Articulate and confident communicator – an ability to think quickly and creatively when talking to prospects.
- A desire to work in a close-knit professional team with clear accountability.
- Bags of energy and dedication, with the ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-starter and proactive individual and a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to conduct incisive desk research into sectors, target companies and individual prospects.