Innovecs is seeking a VP of Business Development (Europe) in UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Operational/industry experience in above target industries.
- Ideal candidates must have a demonstrable track-record of complex B2B software solutions sales with Fortune 500 and medium-size customers.
- Understanding of the IT services requirements and business needs of the focus industries.
- Experience of selling technological software products, with sales quota attainment of at least $2M per year.
- Experience on Top or Middle-level managerial position in top tier organizations within the target industry sectors would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to deal with prospects (at a minimum of a VP level), and close deals with large and mid-sized enterprises
- Willingness to travel (domestic and internationally).
- Maintains a personal network that matches our targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to push for results.
- Strong negotiations and communication skills.
- Owning all aspects of sales within your region, including: Business Development, Sales and Strategic Account Management.
- Proactively finding, developing and closing new business opportunities through face-to-face meetings, conference attendance, sales calls, and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Manage all phases of the business development cycle to successfully close, including opportunity development, proposal development, implementation estimating, project scoping, client presentations, negotiation and close.
- Proactively managing key customer relationships and expectations to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work with technical leads on project management.
- Contributing to the strategic sales plan as well as owning and developing your regional sales plan to identify relevant customer needs and establish a clear action plan to achieve the annual and quarterly sales goals for your region.
- Increase customer base and add to existing customer profitability.
- Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company’s mission.
- Forecasting sales revenue to feed into the company’s budgeting and financial processes and timeline.