Socialbakers is looking for a Business Development Representative in Paris, France. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Recognize and contact key, relevant decision makers responsible for leading brands with a view of driving new business opportunities, conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned.
- Promote the marketing and sales departments through lead generation and qualify all inbound and outbound leads via phone, web, email, corporate events and direct mail campaigns.
- Cooperate with an assigned account executive and regional sales manager and marketing team to achieve both your personal and sales executives’ targets, to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans and to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
- Liaise Socialbakers’ value proposition with a view to scheduling online product demonstrations and face-to-face meetings for an assigned account executive and regional sales manager.
- Effective client facing experience, preferably sales, telesales experience in B2B.
- Expert level of English and French language is a must.
- Deep knowledge of any further Slavic language is an advantage.
- A willingness to learn about social and brand marketing.
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM tool.
- The ability to deal with objections.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.