Verz Design is looking for a Business System Analyst in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Maintain project manager in requirement gathering and requirement analysis.
- Promote product’s owner in completing Agile’s product backlog.
- Identify and validate requirement gaps, resolve conflicts or propose viable alternatives.
- Interpret business requirements into functional and technical specification.
- Act as a bridge between users and IT project/development teams.
- Conduct quality assurance activities to ensure applications built according to quality standards.
- Execute impact analysis due to change requests, enhancements or re-work.
- Produce functional requirements documents, user manual.
- Provide prototype wireframe for both front-end and back-end system.
- Recognized diploma or degree in relevant discipline, preferably IT or IS.
- At least 2 years in business analysis or IT consultation.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Logical and analytical with good problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record in dealing with agile development models is a plus.
- Internet savvy with good knowledge of popular websites and how they work.
- A diversified portfolio of past UX/UI Design work that demonstrates knowledge and skill in applying UX/Design Thinking/Human-Centered Design principles.