Insynth Marketing is looking for a Content Creator Position in Shropshire, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
Insynth Marketing is looking for a talented content creator who can scale our marketing efforts and grow the audience of Insynth and our clients. This role requires exceptional writing skills, a creative mindset, and a results-driven attitude.
The Content Creator will be responsible for creating educational, long-form site pages that increase organic traffic growth, engage our audience, and drive leads. We need an editorial and technical minded individual who understand the demands of marketing and sales professionals and can craft narratives that capture people’s attention.
This person will perform keyword research, conduct competitive analyses, analyse and report on performance, and execute on cutting-edge SEO, CRO, and growth marketing strategies.
The right candidate will care deeply about quality writing and solving for metrics, crave feedback, and thrive in a growth orientated environment where change is constant.
The Content Creator will manage a variety of platforms in-house and for our clients, including blogs, eBooks, whitepapers, social media channels, marketing emails and landing pages.
- Research and write long-form site pages to hit challenging daily and weekly deadlines.
- Create content that performs well in search, on social, and other channels.
- Edit content produced according to style guides and provide constructive feedback to other content writers and clients.
- Collaborate with bloggers, SEOs, demand gen marketers, video professionals, product marketers, and external influencers to produce relevant content.
- Use data to uncover and identify high-performing topics and formats and adjust editorial strategy to hit goals.
- Analyse campaign success and share insights and best practices for future projects.
- Get buy-in for your creative ideas by communicating value.
- Optimize content production process to solve for efficiencies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience. Journalism, communication, or equivalent degree preferred.
- Experience writing and editing blog posts or other content for the web, demonstrated with writing samples and a portfolio of work.
- An understanding of Inbound Marketing.
- Strong writing skills. The ability to create a cohesive narrative, write clear, accurate copy, and adapt your tone and style for different audiences and formats is required.
- Comfortable with collecting and analysing data to continuously improve work and meet growth targets.
- Ability and desire to solve for quantitative traffic metrics with creative products.
- Insanely high attention to detail. Errors, typos, and inconsistencies make your skin crawl.
- Knowledge of marketing industry, or a willingness and defined strategy to become a subject matter expert quickly.
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritise
- Complementary skill set in another category, such as video, graphic design, or HTML/CSS, is a plus!