Common Ground is looking for a Content Expert/Copywriter & Editor in Oxford, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create content for projects across our client list. This will include static site pages, as well as a host of other on-site and link building resources; for example, blogs, articles, press releases, digital ads and guides.
- Lead our existing freelance writers and edit their content to ensure it meets our needs and the client’s requirements.
- Be responsible for proofreading internally created documents.
- Operate with the rest of the team to create effective and interesting content strategies.
- Attend client meetings with the project lead to discuss content requirements and feedback.
- Work with your line manager, you will help develop your own development and training plan.
- Take the lead in developing our approach in your specialty, as well as having an active role in improving other areas of the agency.
- Minimum 2 years of copywriting experience across different topics and industries.
- Effective agency experience (preferable but not essential).
- An extremely high level of attention to detail.
- High standards and the desire to produce something we can be proud of.
- Time and project management skills, with the ability to question and push back when required.
- Demonstarted understanding of the content requirements for digital advertising is preferable but not essential.
- Someone who wants to be social and fits with the people already here.
- Based/willing to work in Oxford.
- High level of written English.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with novel approaches.
- Ability and confidence to present ideas and concepts in meetings.
- Ability to quickly pick up new topic areas, concepts and styles.