Spring Professional is looking for a Content Marketing Manager in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Strategize content creation objectives and programs to achieve overall business goals.
- Run the efficiency of the group’s digital content marketing strategy with SEO, social media, media planning and analytics.
- Cooperate with brand managers to co-create relevant content and ensure deployment.
- Design a holistic communication strategy for brands, categories and hero products for seamless omnichannel communication.
- Operate closely with the e-commerce team on creating A+ contents and driving traffic to e-commerce platforms.
- Examine ratings and reviews, questions and answers to deepen understanding about consumer needs.
- Collude with regional shopper insights and digital team to strengthen digital strategies.
- Perform with existing agencies and find new partners to create high-quality contents.
- Follow content performance to optimize ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline or related experience and possesses excellent business acumen.
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing with a focus on content creation.
- Effective experience in Microsoft Office (eg. Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Expert knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and video production software is a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing channels and e-commerce platforms.
- Solid ability to make sense of data to create better content.
- Sound influencing skills and a team player.
About Spring Professional :
Spring Professional is an international recruitment firm specializing in IT, engineering, finance and accounting, financial services, property and construction, supply chain and logistics, corporate functions, life sciences and sales and marketing.