Binary Fountain™ is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist in Virginia, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Supervise all content creation activities.
- Design a content marketing calendar to ensure content is posted on a regular basis.
- Target keywords and base content around them.
- Operate alongside inbound marketing specialist to create content for different social media channels.
- Research and produce content for webinars, eBooks, blog posts, case studies, white papers, sales collateral, social content, web content, digital content, event presentations, email campaigns, and more.
- Guage and report on the effectiveness of content marketing efforts, incorporating key findings to continually improve our editorial calendar and channel performance with fresh, engaging tactics.
- Cooperate with our product, sales, client success, executives, and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years creating digital content such as white papers, ebooks, blog posts, web pages, infographics, presentations, case studies, podcasts, social content, videos, and webinars.
- Effective experience in WordPress, Marketo, Salesforce, creative tools, social platforms, and marketing performance measurement solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO concepts.
- Solid copyediting and proofreading skills.
- A sound sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills to influence future content development decisions.
- Ability to quickly grasp and communicate customer experience management concepts in easy-to-understand language.
About Binary Fountain™ :
Binary Fountain is the leading provider of consumer feedback management solutions designed specifically for healthcare and multifamily residential in a single cloud-based platform.