Expedia Group is looking for a Content Specialist in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Process content update requests, clarifying details when necessary and making changes in appropriate sections of in-house content tools while adhering to in-house style guidelines.
- Produce excellent customer service by responding in a professional manner upon completion of the request
- Aid maintain property content by capturing and confirming information about property amenities, on-site services, photos, star ratings, and property data. This may involve calling or emailing the partner and performing web research to ensure requisite data is captured.
- Operate expertly toward daily productivity targets and team metrics (due dates); complete all work to program standards as defined for each process.
- Present project support for other content tasks, as assigned.
- Effective experience operating within multiple tools/data systems at a time and the ability to learn new software and technical processes quickly.
- Proven track record in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook with Salesforce a plus.
- Proficient experience in a customer-service environment (comfortable calling partners).
- Sound editorial or web content experience.
- Strong writing, spelling, and grammar skills that make for proficient reading comprehension and ability to retain details for complex content processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-direction combined with Open communication with colleagues to share best practices.
- Solid organizational, time-management, and quality-control abilities.
- Ability to resolve a high volume of work in a deadline-driven environment.