Flipp is looking for a Content Strategy Lead in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform, document, and lead business process reviews to create digital solutions for our retailers.
- Be a subject matter expert in Flipp technology and understand how we can streamline and improve retailer processes with the Flipp platform.
- Improve strategies balancing retailer needs from a consumer’s perspective.
- Guide and consult internal stakeholders; bring new features from external parties to our internal stakeholders.
- Redesign, create and implement new digital processes & workflows based on Flipp requirements and retailer needs.
- Organize and manage internal and external communication with the team and retailers, ensuring project timelines are met.
- Assist the team with Flipp solutions in product knowledge, configuration, and solutions.
- Train and coach fellow teammates on new practices and tools.
- Ownership of tracking and improving retailer content metrics and results.
- Ownership of joint process improvements (time compression, tech ownership, minimum retailer requirements).
- Minimum 3 years of client facing experience and working with retailers strongly preferred.
- Effective experience with automation, consolidating workflows, utilizing our team and creating effective best practices.
- Technical background and passion for data, you’re not just one to oversee, you get involved are able to break through the data and work with the team when creating solutions.
- Expert knowledge of business technical implementation and content strategy.
- Outstanding business acumen and relationship building – you’re passionate about those you work with internally and externally.
- Print-based experience is nice to have.
- Time Management – you can balance multiple projects at once with a strategic mindset and the ability to keep all parties continually engaged.
- Relentless work ethic, motivated by challenges and passionate to dive in and help with projects.