HSBC is looking for a Content Writer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Head and manage all written content activity to support Digital, Data and Development (D3) colleague engagement.
- Produce high quality and accurate long and short form copy for print, digital and social channels and live events such as digital feature launch postcards, speaker notes/scripts for Global Update Calls, presentations (internal and external), internal news announcements.
- Lead and curate high-quality content on the global digital, data and development team portal, news, informational and collaboration platform to engage colleagues across D3 (currently hosted on SharePoint).
- Promote content production to engage front line colleagues via Workplace by Facebook (currently in pilot).
- Analyze information from a range of internal and external sources improve the quality and impact of communications projects, e.g. key facts, statistics, customer insights.
- Safeguard and maintain the digital, data and development narrative and messaging for each audience – ensuring this is re-used across communications activity to maximize impact.
- Effective experience of multi-channel content creation (print, digital, social, intranet and live events).
- Proficient experience of working in the digital industry highly desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of creating and managing content for SharePoint team sites and interest in learning and up-skilling in SharePoint development.
- Expert knowledge and interest in creating and managing content for other enterprise community platforms such as Workplace by Facebook.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Strong relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Outstanding time management and prioritization of projects and tasks, including managing multiple deliverables at once.
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation.
- English copywriting qualifications or equivalent.