D3 NYC is looking for a Copywriter. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Write copy for a broad array of touch-points including display, websites, social, email, print and out-of-home.
- Perform short and long form copy ranging from email subject lines and preheaters to blog posts.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members to communicate clients vision and message while adhering to style/brand guidelines.
- Build strong lasting client/agency relationships based on progress in achieving clients’ marketing objectives with great copy.
- Mentor creative solutions and guide the tone and voice of campaigns, presentations and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related discipline is preferred.
- At least 2 years of copywriting experience preferably in an agency or startup.
- Effective knowledge of creating SEO friendly content that increases traffic and engagement.
- Proficient understanding of SEO principles.
- Intermediate experience with integrated marketing campaigns.
- Expert working skills in using (MS Office and/or Google Docs, Sheets and Slides).
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment to meet deadlines successfully.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with an excellent eye for details.
About D3 NYC:
D3 NYC brand therapy for performance marketing. D3 NYC works closely with clients to align their brand with cross-channel marketing communications that drive business at every stage of the customer lifecycle.