The Office of Angela Scott is looking for a Creative Content Assistant in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and execute photo and video campaigns for e-commerce, social and digital marketing.
- Aid marketing director with overseeing social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Plan content for digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, web and email.
- Create and source visual content (photo, video, gifs) for social, web and print.
- Support and update a social media calendar that is aligned with the company’s main marketing calendar.
- Follow key performance metrics on a monthly basis.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media platforms including but not limited to (Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- A skilled and creative individual with strong visual skills.
- A solid videographer and photographer with an understanding of post-production.
- Strong interest in sustainability and conscious production.
- Outstanding skills in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Sound and proven copywriting skills.
- A great organized individual who can multitask.
- Passionate for digital media and confident and willing to brainstorm new ideas.
- A passion to work within a start-up environment with a growing team.
- A clear passion for the digital and social media space.
About The Office of Angela Scott:
The Office of Angela Scott was founded on the belief that footwear is the cornerstone of where fashion begins. The company prides itself on making the highest quality hand-crafted footwear for women that exemplifies a luxury punk lifestyle.