Marina Bay Sands is looking for a Creative Copywriter in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate directly with the in-house creative team in developing concepts for campaigns including but not limited to the following: Print Ads, TVCs, Videos, Brochures, Leaflets, POP materials, Promotional materials, advertising campaign concepts, and brand marketing collaterals including F&B, Hotel, Retail, Entertainment, Attractions, and Sales.
- Draft quality copy and must show an understanding of advanced copywriting concepts.
- Provide quality work with very tight deadlines.
- Diploma or degree in mass communication, arts, advertising or marketing preferred.
- Effective copywriting experience in an advertising agency are preferred.
- Solid conceptual, proofreading and translation skills.
- A sound sense of responsibility and detail-oriented.
- Applicants should be Singaporean citizens.
- Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Solid command of English.
- Commensurate writing skills.
- Meticulous proofreader and highly detail-oriented.
- Able to write informative, creative descriptions.
- Able to interpret creative, job briefs and create original advertising ideas.
- Able to conceptualize with the creative team.
- Ability to rapidly adapt the tone of voice across multiple target markets.
- Able to respond to revisions and feedback promptly and accurately.
- Ability to read Simplified Chinese a plus.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Able to multi-task, work independently and in a team.