Barques is looking for a Digital Account Manager in Birmingham, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid our clients to improve their web presence and manage digital projects from start to finish, ensuring quality and consistency throughout.
- Assure project deadlines are met and keep our clients updated along the way.
- Help to grow our existing accounts and you’ll also ensure the experience for our new clients is second to none.
- Be used to working with a variety of stakeholders across the business – in this role.
- Cooperate with the Managing Director and wider team including our other Directors, project managers, and our SEO and social media specialists.
- Create and maintain strong client relationships.
- Able to address client queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Effective experience using project management tools such as Basecamp.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media – whilst not a core focus of this role, we’d love it if you’re able to talk confidently about social media to our clients.
- Proficient e-mail marketing experience (you may have used Campaign Monitor or MailChimp).
- A strong understanding of how a WordPress website works from a content point of view.
- Proven print experience – this is primarily a digital-focused role, but you’ll also help out with our print projects where required.